There are now only 5 remaining in Utah of our original 10 sisters that served in Nauvoo together. We got together on a Saturday night to have some girl time before Michelle Erikson (Ozzy) leaves for the East to support her hubby with grad school. I will definitely miss her! I will especially be forever grateful for the time I have had to know and serve and be around these wonderful women and best friends of mine! We always have so much fun together and can't get enough time talking about life and the future. We had such an amazing chemistry in Nauvoo and I don't know how it happened but I was extremely blessed to be in Nauvoo the same time as these incredible women. I love them so much an have learned so much over the years. We all continue to change and go on through life but continue to stay in contact and get together whenever we can. I love them so much!!!!
Sunday, August 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment