I can't believe Reese turned 6 months on Tuesday! She had her 6 month check-up and she hardly gained any weight since the 5 month check-up. What's with that?? Well, I can't stress TOO much. I'll just keep doing the best I can and just pray that my girls are healthy :).
I didn't want to take Reese into a place and pay lots of money for pictures this time because we want to get family pictures soon. So I asked my Dad if I could just borrow his camera and play around with it. It's hard getting the right lighting, position, and getting her to look and cooperate! It was tough, but fun too :). And for my first time ever using a camera like this, I didn't think they turned out that bad.
Here's my little Reesie-Roo:

1 comment:
I love the black background with the yellow dress! So cute.
Post a Comment