Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2 year old Pictures!



Well, Emma has definitely gotten a lot of personality since the last time we did pictures :). I took her to the mall to do some 2 year shots and they turned out great! Of course it took 3 workers and I dancing around with Winnie the Pooh and bribing her with a sucker (that was the real trick). But after a whole lot of effort...they turned out great! I love my crazy, full-of-energy little toddler. She has grown so much over the last year and is in such a fun stage of life right now.

I took her to the doctor this last week and her stats are:

Weight: 4th percentile
Height: 93rd percentile

Still skinny, but getting so tall! Here are the darling pics from the photo shoot:




















6 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute!! I love that you curled her hair. You can really see her personality come through on a lot of these pictures. How fun!

Anna said...

She is so darling! Absolutely adorable!

Casey Lu said...

All of these pictures turned out so adorable! So so cute!! Love the curly hair! I have been trying to do that with Cali. The farthest I have gotten is half her head done. Gotta keep trying! Give Emma a big hug for us!!

Mara and Jae said...

so so cute kellie! she's adorable :)

Danelle and Alex said...

She is so cute!! Her hair looks so cute curly!

Michelle said...

Very cute pics! I love the boots in the first set.