Yep! We are having another girl! We are so excited! It would have been great either way, of course, but we are excited that Emma can have a little sister to run around with. The baby is healthy and right on track (a little bigger than her gestational age, which is good!). I am doing good so far and no signs of pre-eclamsia! Which 2 nights ago, I dreamt that I was already put on bed rest...good thing not all dreams come true! Plus, I had 3 dreams that I was having a boy. So for your ladies out there...don't ALWAYS trust your dreams. Cade was pretty sure we were having another girl. For me, it depended on which week you asked me :). We are so happy though! All we want is a happy, healthy baby and pregnancy! So far, that is what we are getting!
(Picture at 20 weeks)
7 comments:
Yay! Congratulations. And you look really cute too :)
YAY! That's so exciting! Congratulations! I'm fairly certain that I'll be having a girl, too! (Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow.) When I was pregnant with Caleb, even after I found out he was a boy, I had dreams about dark-haired little girls. I only had one dream about a boy, and it was a FAT blonde boy. Caleb was born with very dark hair and is not even close to being chubby!
Emma is going to be so cute with a little sister! YAY!!!
So, so happy for you guys! Having two of the same sex is so much fun! And yes, you look great! :)
Yay!! How fun to have two little girls! Congrats!
How fun! Emma will be a great big sister.
Congratulations. You are half way there, and another little girl will be so fun.
Maybe our boys will go to BYU with your girls and meet each other! lol
Post a Comment