Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Family Fun!



I have to combine some of these posts into 1 since, well.....you can see I've been slacking as of late and haven't had as much time for blogging with girls camp coming up NEXT WEEK!!!

We've had a lot of fun with family lately! Memorial Day weekend we drove to Vegas and spent the holiday with the Close side. We had a lot of fun! We went swimming (which I had been DYING to do since Utah was NOT working of the summer weather), saw a movie, hung out, went shopping, and just had fun watching Ashur and Emma play with each other. One of Emma's favorite things was the rocking horse! I just bought one online just like it because she loved it so much. We had a lot of fun with them and are looking forward to spending the 4th of July in Arizona with them as well!



We also have had a blast going on hikes! Cade and I want to be a "hiking" family and do a lot of hiking and camping in the years to come. So we bought a really cool backpack for our kids to sit in so we can make is a family adventure. Emma LOVES it! And I am so happy about that :). She hiked.....she played.....she passed out! Both times she fell asleep on the hike...too much fun for her :)!

Hike to the "G" in Pleasant Grove. It was VERY uphill, but a beautiful view in the end:



Hike to the Waterfalls in PG, about 2 min from our house!




No comments: