YAYYYY!!!!! These videos worked! I have so many videos that I've been wanting to post for Emma's Grandparents and Great-Grandparents that haven't been able to see her in the last month cause Emma is growing up SO fast right now. Every week brings something new.
Here are some fun videos... Some of the best moments are right when Emma wakes up. She can be so entertaining when she's gotten enough sleep! There are also videos when we built a fort (she LOVED it), and the first time bowling (also, LOVED it!). She is so much fun! (sorry a couple videos are bad quality & I don't know why, but hey! At least they went on here okay!)
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She is so darling and SO entertaining!
love love LOVE the videos!! She is so stinkin' cute!!
Whoops, I just left a comment under my mom's log in, (which is why I deleted it). Anyway, I just saw your comment on my blog. Clint has a job in Salt Lake so we will be around. We'll move up there in July or August. We should get together and do something--I'm free almost anytime. And by the way, little Emma keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Linc LOVED this! He giggled, shrieked, and clapped for Emma! We need to get together and let them play sometime!
-Shan
Post a Comment