Monday, December 6, 2010

Bridal Shower



I can't believe it! Kristen and Andrew get married THIS SATURDAY!!! Yay!!! We are so excited for them!

My mom, Sisters, and I threw Kristen a bridal shower a couple weeks ago. It was lots of fun! The theme was "all girl"...with cut outs of purses, dresses, shoes and such. And as party favors i made these darling purses made out of scrapbook paper. I think they turned out so fun! And i filled them will things that tell about Kristen and her life. It was fun to get together with family, catch up, and celebrate Kristen's soon-to-be marriage!











3 comments:

Heather said...

It sure was a fun party! You did a great job.

kaypalmer4 said...

I'm so excited for Kristen & Andrew. The purses are sooo cute. I miss the Bleak Family... Kay :)

Mike said...

Wow, CUTE decorations Bleaky, great job! And congrats Kristen!!!