Sunday, November 7, 2010

Love my one year old (Photos)

My friend Megan Heaps came over and took one year old pictures of Emma for me. Oh, isn't she just the cutest little thing you ever did see???!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they turned out! She wasn't cooperating very well because she is such a busy, busy girl and didn't understand why I kept placing her back on the ottoman...but we got some GREAT shots of her cute little face! After a long hour of trying extremely hard to keep her in place, Megan had the best idea! She found bubbles in her bag! We sat Emma back on the ottoman and I have NEVER seen her so still and so mesmorized. The bubbles were magic and we got some more good shots. I LOVE my one year old! (I know there are TONS of pics but I couldn't decide!)












































6 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, she's just adorable, entertaining, sweet, and everything good all rolled into one little one-year-old baby! Happy birthday, Emma!

Alex and Whitney said...

Kellie, all of those pictures are SO adorable!

Anonymous said...

I especially love the first one of her eating the apple. Something about the contrast of the bright red apple with the big blue eyes is just magical to me!;

Danelle and Alex said...

Those are so cute! She really is a doll!

Ben and Ash said...

Oh Kel! Those are so cute!! You have a cutie girl. :) I love the black and white one with the pumpkin- I think that is my favorite! So fun!

caihay said...

bah, I love them!
-cailey