And one year later...one cute baby!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
One year ago....
I can't believe it's been a whole year since being on bed rest! Oh, the memories! I definitely don't miss sitting on my bum all day long for weeks, and I don't miss looking outside the window watching my favorite season pass by, and I DEFINITELY don't miss having my blood taken every single day...but I am so grateful that my baby Emma is healthy and that I am healthy too! Life is good!

And one year later...one cute baby!
And one year later...one cute baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I cannot believe it! Time needs to slow down! Congrats on your first year Emma!
You are so cute! I love your hospital picture. How could Emma not be completely adorable, too?
I'm glad you aren't in the hospital, too. Yuck. Emma is so cute! Love her and love you!!
I am so glad it worked out well for both you and Emma. That was a scary time!
Post a Comment