Friday, August 6, 2010

Family pictures!

We got some family pictures done in May and I was waiting for the final proofs and edited ones so I could post them on the blog! I finally got them and then found out the files were too big anyway...boo. So these are the smaller files that are not edited. Oh well, they're still fun! We had them done at an orchard in Provo by my good friend, Kimberly. We think they turned out wonderful! It was a beautiful place and it helps having a beautiful baby girl. Enjoy!














10 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous baby, mommy and daddy!

Russell, Aimee and Savannah said...

Beautiful

Ben and Ash said...

Those pictures are amazing kel! I love them. Was it the same friend that took the baby pics of Emma when she was a newborn?? I love the one of Emma on the chair! What a cute family! We kind of miss you guys......

Valerie said...

SO beautiful! You guys are one cute family. I love the one where you guys are kissing her and she's looking up at you, and the one where she's walking and you're holding her hands and she's looking up. So sweet!

Barbara Jackson said...

Beautiful family!!!!

Rasmussen Family said...

where did you take those photos? i love the orchard

mary plus vince said...

i love how these turned out! what a beautiful family!!

Vanessa said...

These are beautiful! You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! You all look great! Where did you have these taken? I keep meaning to call you because we need to get together and do something!
-Shan

Nate and Keshia said...

Those turned out wonderful! I love them. And Emma looks darling.