(Man! The video won't upload. Tara, I'll email the video if it still won't show up on here:) ).
Emma also had her 4 month check up last week. She is healthy and doing really well! Her stats went from <1% in all categories (at 2 month check up), to still below 1% in weight, but jumped to 25% in height! Tall, just like her daddy! We're appy she is doing well. She also got her 4 month shots at the appointment and since we gave her tylenol at the doctor's office, this is how she felt (a little different than last time!):
Emma LOVES to suck on her hands. When she can't find them...her dress will do.
After bath time
Her fuzz is coming in on top :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, she is too cute! I love the picture of her munching on her dress. I can totally see both you and Cade in her.
Post a Comment