The amazing ladies who put on the shower...
The theme was so cute and they did such a good job making everything look so great! The invitations, decorations, food and everything was amazing!
This little lamby is Cade's all time favorite thing we have gotten for Emma...pretty sure he thinks it's his :).
My Mom hand sewed a quilt that turned out beautiful! She spent SO much time and effort on it and I love that she did that for me and Emma!
My lovely sisters whom I love...Need I say anything more? :)
7 comments:
Looks like you had a great shower. I wish I could have attended. I would have been there for the first one had it not been postponed. Anyway, Cheryl was at work so I'm sorry that nobody was there to represent our family. So fun to see pictures of Emma. I hope she continues to grow so you can bring her home soon.
We had a good time. I just wish we could have stayed longer. I love that quilt.
Wonderful news about Emma!!! So happy that things are going that way. Almost 4 pounds, that is quite an accomplishment. Hope you are getting some rest:)
I wish Savannah and I could have come on Saturday, but it just didn't work out. I'm glad you had fun and that you are well enough now to have a baby shower. I love how the quilt turned out. Moms are so great!
I love the last picture of your sisters. How funny!
Wow, that quilt is beautiful! Tell your mom good job for me! And love the pictures of your sisters...classic :) Looks like you had fun and ate well. I can't wait to see more pictures of your sweet baby girl!
So glad they were able to hold the shower for again! Such a darling quilt your mom made! All that candy looks so yummy! Such a cute theme. Glad Emma is doing well, Aunt Tammy told me that Emma is up to 4 lbs!!! Awesome! She will be home so soon just one more pound!!!! Can't wait. Aunt Tammy is also bringing you four boxes of clothes, the rest of the 3-6, then 6-9 and believe me there are TONS of 6-9. I don't have a lot of 12 month clothes but when Cali is out of that, which won't be too long as that girl can eat, I will be sending them your way. Also if there is some outfits you particularly like and want to keep for memory, that is totally fine. I kept a couple for each child. It is a little too soon but save the clothes once they don't fit Emma just in case I might want another girl, not sure yet but will let ya know. Hope all is going well! Love ya!
Kellie! I am so sad I couldn't be at your shower! I LOVE the quilt your mommy made.. it is amazing! Emma is adorable and I am so happy she is getting the breastfeeding thing.. Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment